Top 10 Tips for Spring Design Trends
Spring is a season of renewal, and for event planners, it's the perfect time to freshen up your designs and incorporate new trends. Here are 10 tips and trends to help you create unforgettable spring events in Orlando.
Incorporate pastels: Pastel colors are perfect for spring events. Soft pinks, greens, blues, and yellows can create a light and airy feel.
2. Embrace florals: Spring is the perfect time to incorporate floral arrangements into your event design. From table centerpieces to hanging installations, flowers can bring a touch of nature into your event.
3. Add texture: Incorporating different textures can add depth and interest to your designs. Consider using fabrics like lace, burlap, or linen, or adding in natural elements like wood or stone.
4. Choose a theme: Choosing a theme for your event can help you create a cohesive design. Consider spring themes like garden party, cherry blossom, or Easter.
5. Go green: Incorporating greenery into your designs can create a fresh and natural look. From potted plants to hanging vines, adding in green elements can bring life to your event.
6. Play with lighting: Lighting can create a mood and add dimension to your designs. Consider using string lights, candles, or uplighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
7. Mix and match: Mixing and matching different elements can create a unique and personalized look. Consider pairing different patterns, colors, or textures to create a one-of-a-kind design.
8. Use seasonal produce: Incorporating seasonal produce into your catering can add a fresh and flavorful touch. Consider using spring fruits like strawberries or vegetables like asparagus.
9. Incorporate interactive elements: Adding interactive elements to your event can create a fun and engaging atmosphere. Consider adding a photo booth, game station, or DIY activity to keep guests entertained.
10. Stay on trend: Keeping up with current design trends can help you create fresh and modern events. Consider incorporating trends like neon signs, statement ceilings, or minimalist designs.